Easy Shredded Beef (Courtesy of PaleoOMG: http://paleomg.com/easy-shredded-beef/)
- 2-3lb sirloin steak (I bought it because it was on sale–buy whatever beef is cheap)
- 1-2 large yellow onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken or beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Pull out crock pot.
- Put meat in pot.
- Put broth in pot.
- Put onions on top of meat.
- Put spices on top of meat and onions.
- Put crock pot on low for 8-10 hours
- Take 2 forks and shred that b*tch.
- Eat it like you mean it.