Now these babies are good!
1/4 cup raw almonds
1 cup raw pecans
1/4 tsp sea salt
12 Medjool dates
1 cup dried (unsweetened) apricots
1. In a food processor, pulse only the nuts and the sea salt until finely chopped but still chunky.
2. Pour the nuts into a mixing bowl.
3. Add the dates and the dried fruit to the food processor and process until it makes a paste (it will be one big giant sticky ball at this point).
4. Add the date mixture to the nuts.
5. Use your hands to kneed the nits and date mixture together until well mixed (this is very messy process!).
6. Great a baking sheet or wax paper with coconut oil.
7. Make a big ball out of the entire mixture and press down on the baking sheet/wax paper. Cover the mixture with another piece of wax paper and use a rolling pin to roll out to desired thickness. I made them about 1/4 inch or 1/2inch thick and they were yummy!
8. Use a pizza cutter to the desired shape and size.
9. Store in zip lock or Tupperware container.