- CrossFit Level 2 Certification (Coach’s Prep)
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Kids Certification
- CrossFit Rowing Certification
- CrossFit Mobility Certification
- Rocktape Performance Movement Taping Certified (Kinesio Taping)
- USAW Sports Performance Coach (Olympic Lifting)
- 2016 Alpha Bowhunting Challenge- 1st Place
- 2015 Train to Hunt Men’s Team Colorado- 1st place
- Former State Bench Press Record Holder
Born and raised in the great state of Colorado; I am married with 2 kids. I have been involved in competitive sports and physical fitness almost all of my life; both as an athlete and as a coach. I enjoy pretty much every sport (especially soccer!); being outdoors- hiking, biking, running, snowboarding, archery hunting; and being in the gym pushing myself to my limit.
Desiring more out of competition and trying to become a more ‘well-rounded’ athlete (my idea of well-rounded before CrossFit was cardio + weights), I signed up for the Tough Mudder in 2011. This is when I was introduced to Crossfit and very quickly realized there was a lot more to being ‘well-rounded’ than I had originally thought! CrossFit was the complete package I had been searching for.
First and foremost I enjoy the community and camaraderie that CrossFit promotes. The friendly competition aspect of CrossFit keeps me on my toes and pushes me to get out from under the skills/strengths that I am comfortable with to work on improving the areas I am not as strong in. If you are asking yourself if CrossFit is right for you; the answer is – if you have the desire and motivation to achieve a well-balanced, healthy lifestyle, then YES, CrossFit is right for you!
I am looking forward to bringing the sport of fitness to our community and excited to get to know you and welcome you to Anchor CrossFit!