Breakfast. Simply put, one of the most important variables in kick starting your day. Just like snacks and other meals make breakfast fun!
Here is an AWESOME Paleo breakfast for you to try. It makes a large portion so feel free to munch for snacks and lunch as well!
Paleo Egg Muffins
½ tsp coconut oil
½ small Vidalia onion
1 cup broccoli
¼ green pepper
¼ red pepper
2 pieces of bacon (cooked and chopped)
Spices to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Grease the muffin pan with the coconut oil
- Rinse and chop all veggies to about ¼ inch pieces
- Divide veggies and bacon evenly in the muffin tins (fill about 1/3 – ½ of the muffin tin with the goods)
- Whisk the eggs, then pour into the tins (remember eggs will rise) then stir in the egg veggie mixture
- Sprinkle with sea salt pepper or what ever seasonings you like
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 mins (less for smaller muffins)
** Feel free to add, remove any veggie or lean meat to the muffins. The fun of this one is to explore. Asparagus is terrific in this recipe. As is ground turkey. Have FUN!!