- CrossFit Football Certification
- CrossFit Rowing Certification
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certification
- CrossFit Level 2 Certification (Coach’s Prep)
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- USAW Sports Performance Coach (Olympic Lifting)
- CrossFit Strongman Certification
- ATSCI Kettlebell Certification
- NASA Powerlifting Record Holder
I am married with 3 kids and am passionate about fitness and people. I have been involved in competitive sports for over 25 years; as an athlete or as a coach for wrestling, football, soccer, grappling, and power lifting.
My quest for elite fitness began with organized sports and ran the gamut from standard lifting, body building, to power lifting. With each new program I was able to achieve a high level of fitness, but always plateaued. I also discovered that this approach allowed me to be good at one thing and not much else.
In 2009 CrossFit opened my eyes to a multi-dimensional approach that prepares an athlete for anything they may encounter. I have had the opportunity to test myself by competing in the CF WW Open, Colorado Open, Masters Championship, and the Turkey Challenge and have yet to plateau. Every day I find a skill that can be honed or an element of my ability that can be improved.
This journey has fueled a desire to not only address weaknesses caused by a one dimensional approach, but to build a community where I live that helps others achieve their fitness goals. It is truly my desire to build a community of fit individuals.